Welcome back to the everyStory blog!
With Halloween right around the corner, it’s time to start drumming up some ideas for your trick-or-treat and party attire. Whether you are going solo or participating in a group collaboration, you can make this year the most unforgettable one yet by using the everyStory photo and story-sharing app every step of the way. (Did we mention it’s now available for iOS and Android devices? Hooray!) Not only can you capture the essence of your festive attire, but you can also pair it with a story using our unlimited audio capabilities. Imagine being able to share a photo with friends and relatives that has a detailed voiceover explaining why your little princess decided to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle™ this year (earn extra points when you get the whole family involved by adding voiceovers of your little turtle in action, too). To boot, you’ll never have to deal with sending a large file because everyStory works through safe, secure cloud sharing.
‘Tis the season to get creative – document your Halloween as a family, couple, or group of friends, or even use everyStory as a platform to facilitate an office costume competition! To get your artistic and imaginative juices flowing, we have put together a starter pack of original costume ideas* appropriate for any situation.
- BLT Sandwich – A great option for families with more than one child, this culinary-inspired costume set will make sure there’s enough bacon, lettuce and tomato to go around for everyone.
- Baby Spider and Mama Web – Keep your little one close this Halloween with this extra snuggly costume idea.
- Bee Keeper and Honey Bees – The whole neighborhood will be buzzing about this bright and bumble-y costume. Pets can participate, too!
- Shark Attack – Looks like this surfer dad caught a rogue wave and ended up in shark-infested waters. Surfs up, dad!
- Mouse Trap and Cats – Ideal for toddlers, a wagon-turned-mousetrap will give these cats a run for their money!
Party for Two – Couples:
- Tooth and Tooth Fairy — While not the most terrifying of costumes, this duo certainly does bite.
- Loofah and Soap — Keep your Halloween fun and squeaky clean by making the most of these mundane household objects.
- Piñata and Birthday Girl — This spicy costume idea packs a punch…literally.
- Roller Coaster Enthusiasts — Ready for a screamin’ Halloween? This costume should do the trick.
- Mario Kart™ — You’ll be the zippiest bunch on the streets, guaranteed.
- Team of Colorful Unicorns — What’s a Halloween without a little mythical magic?
What are some of your best costume ideas? Share with us in a comment below!
*The everyStory team used the world wide web to creatively source these ideas; every photo links to the original source of the image.