Welcome back to the everyStory blog!
The holidays provide the perfect opportunity to reunite with family and create new memories. As the beginning of the holiday season swiftly approaches, make this year the most unforgettable one yet by documenting your family events in a creative and collaborative way using everyStory..Need some inspiration? Here are some festive everyStory album ideas to get you started:
- Halloween Theme. Showcase your child’s adorable costumes and use in-character voiceovers through our app to bring your images to life! Don’t forget to document those spooktacular moments like trips to the pumpkin patch and pumpkin carving and decorating.
- A History of the Holidays. Create a storybook-style educational album for your younger family members that show ‘n tells some of your oldest holiday traditions and how they came to be. You can take things to the next level by having some of your eldest family members narrate these stories using our advanced recording technology. This is also a perfect way for young people to learn about holidays celebrated in other cultures, such as Christmas, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, Kwanzaa, Chinese New Year, and Three Kings’ Day.
- Anecdote Album. Family gatherings often inspire the re-telling of funny or embarrassing memories; with everyStory you can put together a collection of these anecdotes to showcase at a holiday dinner or event. This is the ultimate conversation starter and laughter creator!
- New Year’s Resolution Album—The coming of the new year often gets us excited about future goals and upcoming life events (engagements and weddings, graduations, new jobs, promotions, etc.). Record each person’s New Year’s resolution or milestone and save it for the year to come – creating the ultimate digital time capsule.
- Family Recipe Book. Create an album that walks through your family’s favorite holiday recipes step by step. Whether it’s a turkey dinner or matzo ball soup, with everyStory you can ensure your recipe will continue to be passed down for the now and future generations to come. everyStory’s albums are only visible to you and the people you invite into the album, so Grandma’s secret recipe will be safe and secure!
What other creative albums have you started on everyStory? Share your ideas with us using the everyStory app!